ABOUT THIS JOB
The Reference Data Executive is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As a Reference Data Executive at Nielsen, you create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
- Be the contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client-focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP – Consumer Information Platform) and drive the convergence of processes and tools
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You can type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed, if you wanted. A people person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business or equivalent degree
- Candidate with at least 1-year experience in operational areas, especially on data-oriented and reporting task
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Google Tools and operation systems
HOW TO APPLY?
- 159 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 15, Bình Thạnh, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Phone: (+8428).3937.1800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org