ABOUT THIS JOB
KONVOI Intelligent Analytics (iA) helps our clients develop stronger and smarter sales strategies by delighting shoppers and optimizing price, promotion, assortment, and shelf. With purchase decisions being made in-store, it is imperative for brands to have distribution and sales strategies that maximize their store presence and optimize their retail investments.
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Serve as primary contact to junior level client contacts on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards
- Unsupervised on-site presence which includes responsibilities on data requests, technical basic support and analysis
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members
- Provide “in office” research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc.
- Ensure client service deliverables are aligned with the regional client service standards
Functional / Technical
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
- Manage assigned project independently
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
Client Relationship / Management
- Proactively develops client relationships by making efforts to listen to and understand the client; anticipating and providing solutions to client needs; giving high priority to client satisfaction
- Acknowledges both internal and external clients
- Follows through on client inquiries, requests, complaints
- Keeps client up-to-date about progress of projects
- Distributes helpful information to clients
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You have knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis. You also have knowledge of FMCG industry / research techniques and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- 1 to 2 years in Market Research or related services in FMCG / Service Industry
- Entry level knowledge of statistics and data analysis
- Intermediate level knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications and Google tools
HOW TO APPLY?
- 159 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 15, Bình Thạnh, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Phone: (+8428).3937.1800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org