Business Objective Delivery
- Financial Targets – Delivery of the Budget and Target metrics of the assigned brand and GBA (e.g. Net Sales, Gross Margins, and Operating Profit).
- Market Share Targets – Determine and deliver market share targets.
Brand & Consumer Interface.
- Brand Operating Plan (BOP) – Lead development of BOPs and execution of strategies and tactics based on approved resources.
- Consumer Insights – Identify and execute the category learning plan to address consumer knowledge gaps, and provide inputs to the Sector Team on regional projects.
- Communication Strategy – Execute and review the local communication strategy to support the BOP, and provide inputs to the Sector Team for the regional communication strategy.
- Media Strategy, Planning and Execution – Develop and manage the execution of Brand media strategies with the Media Agency.
- Consumer Promotions – Develop and execute Consumer Promotion programs to achieve sales and equity KPIs.
- Communication Material Development – Develop and manage local communication materials working closely with creative agencies.
- Advertising & Consumer Promotion Budget – Manage the Advertising and Consumer Promotion Budget
- Consumer Response – Review monthly consumer feedback data and take appropriate actions in a timely fashion.
- Product Development – Provide market-specific consumer insights as inputs to the Sector and/or country innovation plan. Provide management oversight for the launch of product innovations.
- SKU Portfolio Management – Develop recommendations for SKU line-up to address the local competitive environment, and work with the Sector Team to achieve optimum mix. Manage the number of SKUs to achieve SKU proliferation targets.
- Pricing Execution – Develop and execute price increase/decrease plans based on the pricing strategy and BOP.
- Packaging Development – Communicate local packaging requirements in terms of language, government regulations and labelling laws to the Sector Team. Lead the local execution of regional packaging and country led products.
- Quality – Communicate any quality issues to the P&TD and Sector Teams on a timely basis.
- Trade Promotion Plans – Provide input into the development of the Trade Promotion plan to drive efficient use of budget to drive volume sales
- Merchandising – Provide input into the design and execution of merchandising materials.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management/Marketing, and at least 4 years’ experience in brand marketing in the Pharma and FMCG industry.
- He/she is should have good knowledge of brand development and brand growth in pharma and consumer goods industry dynamics.
- Experience in stakeholder management and collaboration – working with sales, R&D, finance, legal etc.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen sense of personal ownership with hands-on approach to manage the assigned brand and its initiatives.
- Strong background in pharma marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience to execute end-to-end omni-channel plans
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, Advisor of Nielsen and PC-based applications is also necessary.
- Fluently in English & Vietnamese communication
HOW TO APPLY?
- 159 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 15, Bình Thạnh, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Phone: (+8428).3937.1800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org