Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45,000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the 7th consecutive year and number one Top Employer certification in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development. We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.jti.com.
- Assist Brand Manager (BM) to work on analysis and data supplement to define brand portfolio, distribution, price and communication strategy for Annual & Strategic Plan. Under supervision of BM, implement new product launches, closely cooperating with regional R&D, HQ Brand Groups, external agencies and internal functions.
- Monitor competitors and market dynamism actively, to proactively propose thoughts on short term action to protect/ grow share and equity. Regularly reading researches and observe market movement to assess new consumer trends/ product opportunities.
- Close cooperation with Trade Marketing and Sales to ensure right project time monitor and execution on time and in full. Regularly working with Strategic Insights (SI) department to understand and stay connected with consumer behavior and insight through researches in order to provide the implication for business.
- Execute analysis and periodical reviews of the brand and own small workstream in provide inputs for improvement (based on BM’s cascade). Ongoing monitoring and analysis of sales trends, market data (Nielsen) and competitor activity.
- Key Project administrations lead, monitor and execute, related to contract, payment, budget monitor, etc.
- -Frequent business trip requirement (7 – 10 days/trip)
- University degree, with any extra Marketing degree is the plus point.
- 1+ years relevant experience in preferrable leading consumer goods/ dark market marketing function.
- Have experience in high agile/ entrepreneurship working environment, knowledge in portfolio marketing (Brand portfolio management, pricing, market analysis, consumer insights and innovation).
- Have exposure and understanding in operational constraints and strong executional reflex appreciation of legislation / taxation, external relations, marketing standards in dark market industry.
- Have experienced in working in dynamic consumer goods, while experience in dark market industry is the plus point,
- Proven team player, effectively communicating with various organizational functions.
- Have analytical mindset
- Fluent in verbal communication & writing English. Good writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Familiar campaign operations, working with cross functions and budget monitor.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications and operations.
HOW TO APPLY?
- 159 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 15, Bình Thạnh, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Phone: (+8428).3937.1800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org